[Mattricks] Translations updated.

Bartosz Fenski aka fEnIo fenio at o2.pl
Tue Jan 27 09:55:34 CET 2004

On Mon, Jan 26, 2004 at 08:03:28PM +0100, Ragnar Ouchterlony wrote:
> It is mentioned in the comment, i.e. XMLDataInfo.py on line 527, etc. They
> are probably never used within the program though. I have thought about
> removing all the descriptions from XMLDataInfo, but I keep thinking that
> they might be used some day. You could skip those messages if you want
> (but some of them *could* be used, so it's your decision).
Ok, I've just translated all of them. We will see how good are these
translations when you will use it ;)

Ok, so now maybe some criticism ;)

1) "players" command doesn't work

(fenio at domek)~/Mattricks$./mattricks.py players
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./mattricks.py", line 36, in ?
    Init.start()
  File "/home/fenio/Mattricks/Mattricks/Init.py", line 57, in start
    Commandline.parse_and_start()
  File "/home/fenio/Mattricks/Mattricks/Commandline.py", line 105, in
parse_and_start
    all_commands[command](args, help_command)
  File "/home/fenio/Mattricks/Mattricks/Commandline.py", line 480, in
parse_cmd_players
    sys.stdout.write(_("%s is not a valid season.") % a + "
undLocalError: local variable 'a' referenced before assignment
(fenio at domek)~/Mattricks$

2) command "listchanges" shows untranslated names of filters

(fenio at domek)~/Mattricks$./mattricks.py listchanges
Nieprawidłowa lista plików hrf.

Sposób użycia: ./mattricks.py listchanges [opcje] pierwszy_hrf drugi_hrf

Opcje:

  -f LISTA   --filter=LISTA  Rozdzielona przecinkami lista filtrów.

Filtry: arena, league, basics, player_attr, club, player_eval, player,
team, player_value, lineup, player_rating, economy
(fenio at domek)~/Mattricks$

   As you can see "arena, league..." aren't Polish words.
   I suppose that it won't be an easy task to properly parse foreign
   words as parameters, but maybe I am wrong? ;)

3) Preferences -> Match Viewer.

   Strings "larger report panel", "equal sizes" and "larger event panel"
   aren't translated, even if they are properly translated in mattricks.mo
   file.

4) Do you know what should I translate to get Polish strings in
   "File choosing dialog" ?
   Is it Python's issue or wxWindows or Mattricks? ;)
   I'll be grateful for some hints about that.

5) You should add some "about" button. I couldn't find my name at whole
   Mattricks ;)))

6) Great job, keep going ;)

regards
fEnIo

--
      _     Bartosz Feński aka fEnIo | mailto:fenio at o2.pl | pgp:0x13fefc40
    _|_|_    32-050 Skawina - Głowackiego 3/15 - w. małopolskie - Polska