[Mattricks] Translations updated.

Ragnar Ouchterlony ragnar at lysator.liu.se
Mon Jan 26 20:20:19 CET 2004

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004, Oscar Gustafsson wrote:

> On Mon, 26 Jan 2004, Ragnar Ouchterlony wrote:
> > It is mentioned in the comment, i.e. XMLDataInfo.py on line 527, etc. They
> > are probably never used within the program though. I have thought about
> > removing all the descriptions from XMLDataInfo, but I keep thinking that
> > they might be used some day. You could skip those messages if you want
> > (but some of them *could* be used, so it's your decision).
> Maybe it would be a good idea to keep them, but remove the translation of
> the ones that are not used. There are quite a few of them, and, as you say
> very few are used now and many might never be used.
>
> /Oscar

Yes, to just remove the descriptions of those things that definitely never
will be used (like "Event Key"). It is possible (within my
"specification") to use None instead of a string there. All that has
descriptions should be translated though. Also, most of the descriptions
doesn't say anything else than the path itself like "Team.TeamID": _("Team
id"), etc.

In the player xml, I think it is a good chance that the descriptions might
be used.