[Mattricks] Translations updated.

Ragnar Ouchterlony ragnar at lysator.liu.se
Mon Jan 26 20:03:28 CET 2004

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004, Bartosz Fenski aka fEnIo wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 26, 2004 at 05:17:32PM +0100, Ragnar Ouchterlony wrote:
> > The translations are now updated.
> Hurray! ;)

:-)

> > Please update the individual translations.
> I am trying to do it, but I've got a few questions:
>
> #: Mattricks/XMLDataInfo.py:527
> msgid "Minute of booking"
> msgstr ""
>
> #: Mattricks/XMLDataInfo.py:536
> msgid "Actiontype"
> msgstr ""
>
> #: Mattricks/XMLDataInfo.py:553
> msgid "Event minute"
> msgstr ""
>
> #: Mattricks/XMLDataInfo.py:554
> msgid "Event key"
> msgstr ""
>
> Where are you using those messages?
> I can't find them :/

It is mentioned in the comment, i.e. XMLDataInfo.py on line 527, etc. They
are probably never used within the program though. I have thought about
removing all the descriptions from XMLDataInfo, but I keep thinking that
they might be used some day. You could skip those messages if you want
(but some of them *could* be used, so it's your decision).