[Mattricks] contusions

Bartosz Fenski aka fEnIo fenio at o2.pl
Sun Jan 25 14:18:36 CET 2004

On Sun, Jan 25, 2004 at 11:31:44AM +0100, Ragnar Ouchterlony wrote:
> >I've noticed that I can't use bruised player even if he has only "slice"
> >so normally he can play. I guess this should be included in lineup
> >selection.  Maybe some switch "Include bruised players".
> Hmm, I thought bruised players wasn't eligible to play. A players
> evaluated value is halved if they are bruised, and one tenth if they are
> injured.
I don't think that every my bruised player was as far bruised so he
can't play :/

> > > Ok, now it seems that it doesn't show anything... there were many goals
> > > in viewed matches but Mattricks doesn't show them :(
> > Ok now it shows everything but I had to turn it off and then turn it on
> > again. Now it even fetchs new information.
> >
> > It seems that there is some bug, because it didn't download messages
> > after adding metches, only after restart.
> You're using latest cvs, I presume? Last time I tried this it worked
> (i.e. last Wednesday), but it will be tried again in about 2 and a half
> hours.
Yes I'm using the latest CVS.

> Also, did the match clock go up, i.e. "The match clock shows xx minutes"?
> Did it turn from red to green like it should when the match started? Are
> you in the same timezone as HT-time (i.e. Swedish time)? Poland should be
> the same as Sweden as far as I know. :)
Yes the clock goes up every time but there was no new info about actions
:/

> > Nice monologue by me ;)
> It's not my fault you are up so early. :-)
I get up so early because of Hattrick ;)

regards
fEnIo

--
      _     Bartosz Feński aka fEnIo | mailto:fenio at o2.pl | pgp:0x13fefc40
    _|_|_    32-050 Skawina - Głowackiego 3/15 - w. małopolskie - Polska