[Mattricks] Team list for the viewer

Kent Karlsson kent at popwire.com
Fri Jan 23 14:47:41 CET 2004

On 2004-01-23, at 14.00, Oscar Gustafsson wrote:
> Yes, and keep track of other teams form and transfers (when palyers.asp
> is used).

I'd like that feature! =)

> Btw, have you tried building a Mac standalone executable?

Yeah, but so far I havent gotten it to work correctly. I still dont
really understand which stuff I need to send with the app and which I
dont, but I'll have a nice clean computer to test it on this weekend so
I'll probable have it working by beginning of next week.

On 2004-01-23, at 13.50, Ragnar Ouchterlony wrote:
> After 0.5 is released we will probably start to exchange all things
> related to players to use the xml:s (including hrf converting tools).
> Also
> we might begin to work on making a graph widget that could be used for
> displaying player trends and lots of other nifty things.

I really miss a graph widget to display the changes in form of my team
and value + skill of my players I'm training.

Btw, saw you wanted a goalie evaluation formula. I can probably write
one that is ok, I used to train goalies and a couple of friends still
do.

-- kent