[Mattricks] Team list for the viewer

Bartosz Fenski aka fEnIo fenio at o2.pl
Fri Jan 23 13:48:01 CET 2004

On Fri, Jan 23, 2004 at 01:34:29PM +0100, Zazell Kroeske wrote:
> ow, and one more question, how do i update the dutch translation? the
> nl.po file is fully translated (thats what kbabel says), but i dont
> think that i translated all the new stuff. is there a way to merge the
> new line with this file, or do i have to retranslate it all again?
I suggest you to wait when all new stuff will be finished.
Then I suppose Oscar or Ragnar will merge all po files and give us
(translators) some time to update them.
Then probably they'll release new 0.5 version.

You can also try to merge those po files by yourself.
There are some scripts for that purposes in po/ subdirectory.

regards
fEnIo
--
      _     Bartosz Feński aka fEnIo | mailto:fenio at o2.pl | pgp:0x13fefc40
    _|_|_    32-050 Skawina - Głowackiego 3/15 - w. małopolskie - Polska