[Mattricks] Team list for the viewer

Zazell Kroeske slkroesk at chello.nl
Fri Jan 23 13:34:29 CET 2004

On Fri, 2004-01-23 at 10:59, Oscar Gustafsson wrote:
> Dear list,
>
> I have now checked in a rudimentary team list, where you can kjeep track
> of your favourite teams and also add their next game to the viewer (or any
> other team as well).
>
> Please try it out!
>
> /Oscar

Hi guys,

I finally got the cvs version to work (my python was to old, and i
managed to install the mandrake 9.2 version). must say that it has
improved a  lot lately. the matchviewer kicks ass, and this new feature
rocks. keep up the good work guys :) (same goes for all the other new
features and improvements)

ow, and one more question, how do i update the dutch translation? the
nl.po file is fully translated (thats what kbabel says), but i dont
think that i translated all the new stuff. is there a way to merge the
new line with this file, or do i have to retranslate it all again?

grtz
Zazell