[Mattricks] Team list for the viewer

Kent Karlsson kent at popwire.com
Fri Jan 23 11:17:41 CET 2004

On 2004-01-23, at 10.59, Oscar Gustafsson wrote:

> I have now checked in a rudimentary team list, where you can kjeep
> track
> of your favourite teams and also add their next game to the viewer (or
> any
> other team as well).

Works great for me! Thought there was a bug when it displayed the wrong
team for my match, but when I checked it out on the site, the team I
was supposed to meet had been replaced with a new.. =)

Is the list generally accessable? Could I use it in a new cmdline
players function and perhaps it could be used in LeaguePage as well?

-- kent