[Mattricks] Mattrick error

Steffen Willumsen stewil at 12move.dk
Tue Jan 20 21:16:34 CET 2004

Hi!

I have recieved the following error today:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "Mattricks\Main.pyc", line 152, in OnFetch
  File "Mattricks\Main.pyc", line 221, in __do_fetch
  File "Mattricks\Main.pyc", line 178, in __change_hrf
  File "Mattricks\LineupPage.pyc", line 228, in ChangeHRF
  File "Mattricks\LineupCtrl.pyc", line 193, in ChangeHRF
  File "Mattricks\LineupCtrl.pyc", line 242, in __convert_data
  File "Mattricks\HRFData.pyc", line 233, in get_player
KeyError: 15474995

By the way - very nice assistant manager!!!

If you are interested, I could translate it into Danish?

Best regards
Steffen

Nick: Stewil
Århus GF (18780)