[Mattricks] bug?

Bartosz Fenski aka fEnIo fenio at o2.pl
Mon Jan 19 12:32:23 CET 2004

Hello.

After last modifications (with match viewer) Mattricks always ask me for
username and password at start. Is it desirable behaviour?

In addition if I click Cancel then whole Mattricks is shutting down.
Because of that Mattricks is unusable in offline mode.

If I enter login and password then it goes fine, but why do I have to
enter login and password once again if I'd like to fetch league tables
or sth like that?

regards
fEnIo

--
      _     Bartosz Feński aka fEnIo | mailto:fenio at o2.pl | pgp:0x13fefc40
    _|_|_    32-050 Skawina - Głowackiego 3/15 - w. małopolskie - Polska