[Mattricks] LeaguePage and MatchViewerPage

Ragnar Ouchterlony ragnar at lysator.liu.se
Sun Jan 18 15:18:34 CET 2004

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004, Kent Karlsson wrote:

> Sure, you can find it here:
> http://homepage.mac.com/kentk/.Pictures/Matchviewer.png
>
> There are some very obvious problems with the scrollbars and some
> problems that text draws a background as you will see. =)

Hmm, this reminds me of what we in Sweden call "Finn fem fel". :)

I see these problems here:

* åäö in the tabs are wrong.
* The colour behind texts are wrong where it should be blue background.
* The buttons for "+" and "X" are too big in the column to the right.
* The scrolling and the scrollbars are completely crazy.
* The scoring minute is missing for Bengtssons first goal.

Otherwise I think it looks surprisingly good! I will look into these
problems.

> Btw, what exactly is stored in the database?

Most xml data (I can specify which type of xml:s should only be stored in
the memory and which to be stored on disk) is stored there, plus some
settings that are invisible to the user.