[Mattricks] LeaguePage and MatchViewerPage

Ragnar Ouchterlony ragnar at lysator.liu.se
Sun Jan 18 14:03:45 CET 2004

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004, Kent Karlsson wrote:

> On 2004-01-18, at 13.33, Ragnar Ouchterlony wrote:
>
> > So, I've made some changes to LeaguePage and MatchViewerPage. Kent,
> > could
> > you test and see if the LeaguePage works better or worse than before?
> > Oscar, could you make sure that it doesn't get the old problem of
> > disappearing columns in Windows?
>
> The LeaguePage works great now! What was the problem?

I'm not even sure I know. But I *guess* it was due to that the static
texts in the table didn't have the wxEXPAND attribute, but I'm not sure. I
did some other changes that might have something to do with it.

> I checked the new MatchViewerPage and saw that Martin Bengtsson didn't
> get the time noted for his first goal in match 11076754.

It is for me. It says, "Martin Bengtsson  23, 85, 89" in my box. Could you
send a screenshot (I would like to see how it looks on Mac too :) of the
match?

> Also, the last message you get in a update is printed at the top of the
> textbox, over the previous messages.

Hmm, here it is rather a problem of not seeing the last message
sometimes. I think those problems might be related but has different
symptoms on different platforms. It is difficult with the platform
independence.