[Mattricks] Match Viewer

Bartosz Fenski aka fEnIo fenio at o2.pl
Sun Jan 18 09:37:53 CET 2004

Hello.

I am testing match viewer right now (league matches) and here are my
suggestions:

1) Proportion between important events and match report windows should be
   different. Let's say 1:2. I mean events should be twice smaller than
   match report.

2) Order of new messages should be inverted. I mean it's quite
   uncomfortable to scroll this window every time when new message
   arrives. Is it possible to display them in reversed order?
   The newest message on the top of the list.

3) Encoding... Match viewer will be unusable for me at least until
   characters encoding issues will be fixed :(
   So far this problem has affected only surnames of players, but it
   affects match viewer too.

regards
fEnIo

--
      _     Bartosz Feński aka fEnIo | mailto:fenio at o2.pl | pgp:0x13fefc40
    _|_|_    32-050 Skawina - Głowackiego 3/15 - w. małopolskie - Polska