[Mattricks] Infinite loop in Leaguepage.py

Kent Karlsson kent at popwire.com
Sat Jan 17 23:17:09 CET 2004

On 2004-01-17, at 11.32, Ragnar Ouchterlony wrote:

> Ok, nothing wrong here. Seems to go well for your team. :)

Yeah, It's going pretty ok. I'm still pretty new to hattrick so I'm not
really satisfied with the team yet, but its coming along nicely. =)

I've found that Played Matches, Wins and Losses also have the same
problem, so I've limited them in my version to only one digit as well
until I've found a workaround.

On another note, I've written a draft for a function to the cmdline
that lists all players, the matches they played and ratings. I'll send
you a diff for it when I've managed to add their form at those dates if
you have the hrf if its something you're interested in.

Python is a pretty odd language.

-- kent