[Mattricks] Infinite loop in Leaguepage.py

Ragnar Ouchterlony ragnar at lysator.liu.se
Sat Jan 17 09:28:41 CET 2004

On Sat, 17 Jan 2004, Kent Karlsson wrote:

> Perhaps you can explain this, it doesn't make sense to me.
>
> If I comment out Row 394 in LeaguePage.py I wont get the hangup. The
> problem seems to be when 2 chars are needed to display the number,
> cause str(po)[-1:] works perfectly.

Have you scored so little goals in your league? Btw, it could help if I
get your league id and check it out (not that I expect to get any errors
here because of it, but to have a basic knowledge of the file.

> I cant find anything that differs the Points column from the others.
>
> Anyone got any ideas on this one?

It might not be that strange though, since it perhaps tries to write
outside it's allocated space and thus crashes. Just a theory. I have no
idea otherwise.