[Mattricks] Wishlist.

Bartosz Fenski aka fEnIo fenio at o2.pl
Fri Jan 16 15:58:02 CET 2004

On Fri, Jan 16, 2004 at 03:39:40PM +0100, Ragnar Ouchterlony wrote:
> > I saw that there is debian/* directory in Mattricks sources. What about
> > putting Mattricks in Debian distribution?
> > Or at least on mentors.debian.net right now.
> I currently only try to put together a working debian package. I don't
> (for now) want to be involved directly in the debian project. If anyone
> wants to add it into debian, go ahead!
Ok, so I'll try to package it someday ;)

> (For the curious, there are already
> a program in debian which I was heavy involved in, see if you can find
> which it is :)).
RealTimeBattle? ;)

> > No, I don't know such a database. I would like to have simple form in
> > which I could write:
> >
> > 		League ID:       Name:
> >          [  32492  ]      [ Ragnar's league ]
> My league has id 4605. :)
That was my league id. I've checked your now, but I have no idea, which
team is yours :/. Maybe some sparing for two weeks? ;)

> > So think about it continually ;)
> > I don't want to lost my old data ;)
> No, you should not lose your data, it was more thinking of which way the
> user should be able to keep his data.
So Mattricks would always support either hrf or xml?
Or do you intend to remove support for hrf someday?

> > Hmm.. I thought that league id is in hrf file in some readable format,
> > but now I've checked it and it's not ;)
> > Ok, I won't ask for it once again, cause it's not trivial thing to do.
> It will probably be done through the team details xml, plus some other
> xml:s.
That's strange that Hattrick doesn't provide such basic information in
useful form. But I've checked xml downloaded by HattrickOrganizer and
they have league id in one of the file.

> > I can send you some ISO-8859-2 fonts if you want ;)))
> My harddrive is full enough as it is.
Just kidding ;)

> > Microsoft Foundation Class Library. Library that provides some classes
> > for building interfaces under Windows. I thought that wxWindows uses GTK
> > under Linux, and MFC under Windows, but I was wrong.
> > I've checked it in FAQ on wxWindows page ;)
> I don't know what it is called, but it is windows native (in difference to
> using gtk under windows, or running through cygwin) at least.
Ok, nevermind. I don't use Windows ;)

regards
fEnIo
--
      _     Bartosz Feński aka fEnIo | mailto:fenio at o2.pl | pgp:0x13fefc40
    _|_|_    32-050 Skawina - Głowackiego 3/15 - w. małopolskie - Polska