[Mattricks] Infinite loop in Leaguepage.py

Oscar Gustafsson oscar at lysator.liu.se
Fri Jan 16 11:11:16 CET 2004

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004, Kent Karlsson wrote:
> When I change the League, Season and hit Update the name of my team
> will show up with how many goals I've made, but then it will be stuck
> in a infinite loop, seems to be a redraw that is called over and over.
> Is there some way to sample the actual Python code? I'm _NOT_ attaching
> a sample of the python app (this time) because its quite substantial. I
> can get one any time if you want to see it though.
Is this using the latest CVS-version?

I did some changes yesterday that maybe messed up the Mac-version. Seems
to work on Windows and Linux, though.

You could try in LeaguePage.Update() to move self.GetSizer().Layout() to
just before self.Refresh(), this should effectively reverse the changes I
made (although you will get buttons of different sizes).

The second alternative is to comment out line 311 and 312 (the two lines
just before the original self.GetSizer().Layout()).