[Mattricks] Error in cvs

Ragnar Ouchterlony ragnar at lysator.liu.se
Wed Jan 14 11:19:16 CET 2004

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004, Andreas Engman wrote:

> There's an error in the latest cvs version of Database.py, line 123,
> making it impossible to load gamedata by clicking the star next to the
> game.
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
> File "/usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/Mattricks/LeaguePage.py", line
> 221, in OnMatchReport
> dlg = MatchLineupDialog(self, match_id, team_i
>    (etc...)
> dbs[dbname] = bsddb.btopen(None, 'c')
> TypeError: btopen() argument 1 must be string, not None
>
> I solved it easy: dbs[dbname] = bsddb.btopen('none', 'c')

None means that it should be a database in memory and not on a file! That
variant makes a file called "none" somewhere on your system. This works on
python2.3. Upgrade your system. We now require python 2.3.

> Finally I got a wish:
>
> In the league table tab, is it possible to fetch the league id and
> season from the latest downloaded hrf-file and making it the default
> option in the form instead of -1/-1?

That will be implemented sometime, but not through the hrf, but trough the
team details xml and the league system details xml (or world details until
there are a league system details).