[Mattricks] Mac issues

Ragnar Ouchterlony ragnar at lysator.liu.se
Mon Jan 12 17:10:46 CET 2004

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004, Kent Karlsson wrote:

> Hmm, I think it would be a interesting test to have the linux and
> MacOSX version side by side and check how they compare. =)

It would, I don't have a Mac to try on, so I can't do that. You can
install linux on a Mac too. :-)

> In the Lineup Selection, am I supposed to be able to change the lineup
> myself, or is it only to view the computer generated lineup?

It's only to get a computer generated lineup.

> Also, is there some easy way to change the formation?

No, not yet. You're not the first one to ask. I *will* do this before next
version. I keep getting the wrong formation too. It's unfortunately not
good enough when selecting the formation itself (for now at least).

> Yeah, and computer is spelled wrong on the button.

That one I fixed at once.