[Mattricks] Mac issues

Kent Karlsson kent at popwire.com
Mon Jan 12 17:04:30 CET 2004

On 2004-01-12, at 16.42, Ragnar Ouchterlony wrote:

> That's strange. It does not show up that way for me. I have match 1 at
> the
> top and 14 at the bottom. Either that is some strangeness with the
> MacOSX
> version of wxPython or I have done something strange. :)

Hmm, I think it would be a interesting test to have the linux and
MacOSX version side by side and check how they compare. =)

In the Lineup Selection, am I supposed to be able to change the lineup
myself, or is it only to view the computer generated lineup? Also, is
there some easy way to change the formation? Yeah, and computer is
spelled wrong on the button.

-- kent