[Mattricks] Mac issues

Ragnar Ouchterlony ragnar at lysator.liu.se
Mon Jan 12 16:25:20 CET 2004

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004, Kent Karlsson wrote:

> Works perfectly. =) Will someone commit these changes and in
> MatchPrediction.py?

I will commit that change when I do my next commit spree. :-) I can commit
the changes to MatchPrediction.py too if you give me a diff on what you
did.

> Btw, when I fetch all the matches, it seem to nest a lot of windows. I
> get a added shadow for every downloading/updating window and pretty
> fast its solid black.

There shouldn't be more than two progress dialogs at the same time. The
current code is a little clumsy there. There is one progress dialog for
the whole process of downloading all match details and match lineups. Also
there will be one progress dialog for the process of each file (since this
is done automatically). The second one should probably be switched off
when downloading all files at the same time. Something for you to do
Oscar?