[Mattricks] Mac issues

Oscar Gustafsson oscar at lysator.liu.se
Mon Jan 12 15:46:46 CET 2004

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004, Kent Karlsson wrote:
> I tried this in the 0.4 release code and it worked perfectly (I needed
> a break where stuff works, this came perfect) =)
That's good news!

It seems like there will be a working Mac version, finally.

> Is there any plans on a match archive, btw?
Yes, there is one (or a start of one, depending on what you wants) in the
current CVS version. If you would like to try it out, it would be much
appreciated. Especially since it is using a bsddb database, which says it
has support for Unix and Windows only, although googling may give you the
impression that it should work on OS X as well (which makes sense as it is
a unix). This should be able to do without dowloading any extra libraries
(right Ragnar?).