[Mattricks] Checkins

Ragnar Ouchterlony ragnar at lysator.liu.se
Mon Jan 12 12:14:18 CET 2004

The following only applies to the cvs version.

I have done some performance optimisations in the database handling (the
get_all() and sets() operations should now be about 1000 times faster than
before). This has the unfortunate effect that you have to rebuild the
database from scratch as I needed to add things to the database. If you
have saved all the xml:s, this shouldn't be a problem though, just do the
following (or similar depending on your OS):

$ mattricks.py import /path/to/your/hrfs/and/xmls/*.xml