[Mattricks] Mac issues

Oscar Gustafsson oscar at lysator.liu.se
Mon Jan 12 11:14:05 CET 2004

Either changing to wxSelection (normal drop-down without the ability to
type) or maybe reading the follwing:

http://lists.wxwindows.org/cgi-bin/ezmlm-cgi?11:sss:24612:200312:klbchmkfgdldemeaaock#b

The first post is:
---
I figured this out from one of my users.  If you create a combobox
without specifying a value and then call GetValue(), wx coredumps.
It works fine on Windows and Linux.

cb=wx.ComboBox(panel, -1, style=wx.CB_DROPDOWN, choices=["1", "2", "3"]
print cb.GetValue()

The above coredumps.  Adding "" as a parameter after -1 fixes it.
---

You could try adding the following row after row 78 (in the CVS version)
in Mattricks/MatchPrediction.py (just after the initialization of the
wxComboBox):

cb.SetSelection(3)

this may help, if I read the post correctly.