[Mattricks] SIGBUS on MacOS X

Ragnar Ouchterlony ragnar at lysator.liu.se
Fri Jan 9 18:09:11 CET 2004

On Fri, 9 Jan 2004, Kent Karlsson wrote:

> Im a total newbie on Python, but I am a programmer, so I can at least
> read existing code.. =)

I was too once. :) It's a fun language though.

> It is only the prediction tab that doesn't work. Another note is that
> the swedish åäö doesn't work in the tabs. Which encoding are you using
> in the .po file?

I wonder what could be the problem in the prediction tab. It thought it didn't use
much dangerous code. And we use ISO-8859-1 as the encoding everywhere
(except with characters that don't exist in ISO-8859-1 we use
UTF-8). Other people have noticed that particularily the tabs are prone to
not working with åäö. I really should look into that.