[Mattricks] SIGBUS on MacOS X

Oscar Gustafsson oscar at lysator.liu.se
Fri Jan 9 15:30:32 CET 2004

On Fri, 9 Jan 2004, Kent Karlsson wrote:
> I downloaded the 0.4 release tarball, should I try the cvs? The fetch
> and table commands works fine (after I figured out how to get a
> fixtures-xml).
That is a good start, at least.

I do not think that you will be better off with the cvs-version as
wxPython for Mac seems a bit rough, so there may be certain controls that
is not working properly. wxPython is unfortunately totally cross platform,
and certain things works differently at different places.

If you are slightly familiar with python you could open Mattricks/Main.py
and change the tabs to be shown. Just put a # in front of a line just
below "the_pages". If you comment out the last lite ("prediction... you
should remove the , at the end of the last line. In this way you may be
able to find which pages are not working correctly and maybe get some tabs
running. The most likely ones are "about" and "summary". "economy" and
"comparison" should also be rather simple.