[Mattricks] SIGBUS on MacOS X

Ragnar Ouchterlony ragnar at lysator.liu.se
Fri Jan 9 14:21:08 CET 2004

Oh, that was a long dump. unfortunately, it doesn't really help me.

First, do you have the latest cvs source of Mattricks or the latest
released version (0.4)?

Could you try running something without gui and see if that works?
I.e. "python mattricks.py fetch" or "python mattricks.py table" (use
--help flag for more info about the command line options).

I will try to think up some more things for you to try.

/Ragnar