[Mattricks] Mattricks

Ragnar Ouchterlony ragnar at lysator.liu.se
Wed Jan 7 22:40:47 CET 2004

Hi Frederik!

Nice to see someone who wants to help. If you would like to help, the
easiest thing is to just begin to hack (bonus points if it nicely
documented and good looking code) something into the program and send a
patch.

For learning Python, there is a tutorial here:
http://www.python.org/doc/current/tut/
Otherwise, the documentation for Python could be better.

Since you are a Mac-user. We would really like something that tests out
and report various things specific to Mac-users. Also a way to make nice
distributions for Mac would be good.

If you are into translating, you could give it a shot to translate
Mattricks into Danish (even if I as a Swede thinks it is a hopelessly
incomprehensible language).

Anything else you want help with? Just write again.

/Ragnar