[Mattricks] new here

Bartosz Fenski aka fEnIo fenio at o2.pl
Tue Feb 3 00:17:42 CET 2004

On Mon, Feb 02, 2004 at 11:53:53PM +0100, Ragnar Ouchterlony wrote:
> > > I've been messing around with the homepage today and hopefully it looks
> > > nicer and works better in IE too.
> > Yep, I've been watching progress almost all the time, and it works now
> > better in MozillaFirebird too.
> >
> > CSS is much better now.
>
> Yep, and I've learned quite a bit about CSS on the way (such as how to
> avoid IE bugs and poorly implemented CSS). It also seems to work
> reasonably well on all major (recent) browsers (netscape 4.x users not
> included). It works well in the text-based browser w3m too. :)
I've learned about CSS when I was making my own page ;)

Ok so now I've got some problematic issue.
What about plural forms and declination issues?

I've got problems with date (near information about numbers of visitors)
and with alternative texts on flags.

Do you intend to use language names in some other places?
If not then I could change it to dative.

Problem with date isn't as easly solvable. The best way would be to have
names of months in other format too.

regards
fEnIo
--
      _     Bartosz Feński aka fEnIo | mailto:fenio at o2.pl | pgp:0x13fefc40
    _|_|_    32-050 Skawina - Głowackiego 3/15 - w. małopolskie - Polska