[Mattricks] new here

Ragnar Ouchterlony ragnar at lysator.liu.se
Mon Feb 2 23:40:56 CET 2004

On Mon, 2 Feb 2004, Bartosz Fenski aka fEnIo wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 02, 2004 at 11:09:53PM +0100, Karol Langner wrote:
> > Hi all,
> Hello.
>
> > I'm new to this list. Restarted playing Hattrick yesterday and started
> > using Mattricks today :D.
> That's really nice ;)

Indeed it is.

> > I am using Python in everyday work, although mostly nuemrically. I'd really
> > like to help out with the development, but this would be no sooner than in
> > a month due to lack of time.
> Great... I'll hope that we could expect huge boost in developing
> Mattricks in a month ;)

That would be great, yes.

> In fact, Mattricks is the fastest developed Hattrick application I've
> ever seen, but it doesn't mean that it can't be developed even faster ;)

I've too much free time it seems.

I've been messing around with the homepage today and hopefully it looks
nicer and works better in IE too.

On a side-note:

I want someone (Kent?) to take some nice screenshots of mattricks running
on Mac OS X. There is a header for them on the homepage but no actual
screenshots.