[Mattricks] new here

Bartosz Fenski aka fEnIo fenio at o2.pl
Mon Feb 2 23:33:51 CET 2004

On Mon, Feb 02, 2004 at 11:09:53PM +0100, Karol Langner wrote:
> Hi all,
Hello.

> I'm new to this list. Restarted playing Hattrick yesterday and started
> using Mattricks today :D.
That's really nice ;)

> I am using Python in everyday work, although mostly nuemrically. I'd really
> like to help out with the development, but this would be no sooner than in
> a month due to lack of time.
Great... I'll hope that we could expect huge boost in developing
Mattricks in a month ;)
In fact, Mattricks is the fastest developed Hattrick application I've
ever seen, but it doesn't mean that it can't be developed even faster ;)

> For now, I signed up here - hope it's the right place!
Yep, that's the proper place.
Nice to see another Polish user/developer of Mattricks ;)

regards
fEnIo
--
      _     Bartosz Feński aka fEnIo | mailto:fenio at o2.pl | pgp:0x13fefc40
    _|_|_    32-050 Skawina - Głowackiego 3/15 - w. małopolskie - Polska