[Mattricks] mac os x

Oscar Gustafsson oscar at lysator.liu.se
Wed Dec 1 09:41:48 CET 2004

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004, alessandro wrote:
> i'd like to try mattricks on my ibook with mac os x.. are there any
> instructions about how to compile it? i'm quite a newbie in this. thank
> you.
Hi!

You do not need to actually compile it. However, you need to install quite
a few other things to make it run. In the CHPP Matticks conference at HT
(access it from Community -> Programs -> Mattricks -> Conference for
the program) there is a thread how I made it work on 10.3.5, but the only
report so far has been a failure... However, I'm a non-Mac person so it is
clearly not my widespread Mac-knowledge that made it work for me.

Some day  I will try to look into making a standalone build for Mattricks.
In this way it will just be an App that installs like any other.