[Mattricks] Traceback: No Filter option in player compare

Oscar Gustafsson oscar at lysator.liu.se
Fri Aug 27 09:10:30 CEST 2004

Hi!

On Fri, 27 Aug 2004, Rasmus Larsson wrote:
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>    File "Mattricks\ComparisonPage.pyc", line 150, in NoFilterChanged
>    File "Mattricks\ComparisonPage.pyc", line 154, in OnFilterChanged
>    File "Mattricks\ComparisonPage.pyc", line 178, in __get_change_text
>    File "Mattricks\Listchanges.pyc", line 177, in get_changes_text
>    File "Mattricks\Listchanges.pyc", line 224, in __make_changes_text
> KeyError: 'TransferListed'
I would guess that this has somethign to do with an extra element in the
HRF-file "TransferListed" that we are not aware of (or are we?).

> I'm willing to send some of my hrf files for testing but since I don't
> know how many recipients there are to mattricks@ I am holding back on that
> since I don't want my team details going public so to speak (i.e. are
> there only developers subscribed to mattricks@ and will they/you keep my
> team details confidential? I'm guessing the answer is "of course", but
> best to be on the safe side...).
Yes, what we are interested in is if you may have an hrf-file with a
TransferListed line in it. You could either send the complete hrf (to me)
or the line indication which section it belongs to (probably one of the
players) to the list.

The HRF:s are going obsolete on Oct. 1, so there will be a new solution
for the comparison, but it's still nice if the problem could be removed.

> Other than that, all I can say is thank you for an excellent piece of
> software, I use it on both windows and linux (Debian) and not including
> the above it works very well!
Thanks!