[Mattricks] Traceback: No Filter option in player compare

Rasmus Larsson rasmus.larsson at mbox301.swipnet.se
Fri Aug 27 00:48:16 CEST 2004

I get the following traceback when comparing two recent hrf files and
clicking "no filter". I'm using mattricks 0.6 on Win2k. I can only
recreate this error when comparing with one specific hrf file so my guess
is the specific hrf file is somehow non-standard/corrupt or contains a
seldom used character that makes mattricks barf.

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "Mattricks\ComparisonPage.pyc", line 150, in NoFilterChanged
   File "Mattricks\ComparisonPage.pyc", line 154, in OnFilterChanged
   File "Mattricks\ComparisonPage.pyc", line 178, in __get_change_text
   File "Mattricks\Listchanges.pyc", line 177, in get_changes_text
   File "Mattricks\Listchanges.pyc", line 224, in __make_changes_text
KeyError: 'TransferListed'

I'm willing to send some of my hrf files for testing but since I don't
know how many recipients there are to mattricks@ I am holding back on that
since I don't want my team details going public so to speak (i.e. are
there only developers subscribed to mattricks@ and will they/you keep my
team details confidential? I'm guessing the answer is "of course", but
best to be on the safe side...).

Other than that, all I can say is thank you for an excellent piece of
software, I use it on both windows and linux (Debian) and not including
the above it works very well!

--
Rasmus Larsson
http://rasmus.stoft.net/