[Mattricks] matchviewer request

Zazell Kroeske slkroesk at chello.nl
Tue Aug 17 19:38:29 CEST 2004

On Tue, 2004-08-17 at 18:29, Oscar Gustafsson wrote:
> > I know loke (the guy that develops HAM) has sounds in his matchviewer,
> > perhaps he is willing to release those under somesort of free licence?
> Could be worth looking into. I know most Swedish people would prefer using
> the jingle that the national radio uses for it's sport transmissions when
> there's been a goal. :-)
>
> Btw, I've checked in event notification and sound support now. It seems to
> work (as I can tell of watching games for 20 minutes).
>
> Note that it is turned off by default, so you have to activate it in the
> settings.
>
> /Oscar

Just trying it out. can you tell me what kind of sound files are
supported? because I get an error (traceback below) when a goal is
scored (im using a soundfile (mp3) from Criollo Viewer for a scored
goal).

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/zazell/cvs/cvs/Mattricks/Mattricks/MatchViewerPage.py",
line 199, in OnLiveUpdate
    self.small_views[i].Update()
  File "/home/zazell/cvs/cvs/Mattricks/Mattricks/MatchViewerPage.py",
line 1029, in Update
    wav = wxWave(filename)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/wxPython/misc2.py", line 828,
in __init__
    self.this = misc2c.new_wxWave(*_args,**_kwargs)
NotImplementedError: wxWave is not available on this platform.