[Mattricks] matchviewer request

Oscar Gustafsson oscar at lysator.liu.se
Tue Aug 17 10:32:28 CEST 2004

On Mon, 16 Aug 2004, Zazell Kroeske wrote:
> I have a little request for the matchviewer. Is it possible to have some
> sort of notification of events? the way matches are shown now, it is
> very hard to see when something happens. hope you guys will/can grand
> this wish :)
OK, I see your point and agree. What would be a good way of solving this?
The game turns red if there's been some action and then turns back into
it's correct colour after it's been viewed?

Is anyone interrested in having sounds for, say goals and maybe chances
and cards? This would be quite easy to accomplish, I believe, although the
main problem is probably getting hold of good, free, sounds. But support
without any bundled sound would be possible.