[Mattricks] New version coming soon (hopefully)!

Oscar Gustafsson oscar at lysator.liu.se
Mon Aug 9 10:00:36 CEST 2004

Due to a HT change with the login procedure which will make Mattricks not
work any more we will soon release a new version.

If you are running from CVS I strongly recommend an upgrade right now, to
avoid any later problems.

I am currently working on removing the dependency of the HRF (which are
obsolete Oct. 1) and instead use the XML:s. Progress are slow, but
eventually it will happen. It may lead to some changes in the program (the
overview tab may disappear).

If you are interested in helping out, you are very welcome. It is rather
straightforward I believe. Mainly getting the data from the XML instead of
from the HRF, and I can help out in getting you started.