[Mattricks] re: Hattrick4Tux & Mattricks

Ragnar Ouchterlony ragnar at lysator.liu.se
Tue Oct 7 22:23:40 CEST 2003

On Tue, 7 Oct 2003, Barry te Dorsthorst wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Tnx for your ht-mail, I had noticed Mattricks last weak, also from the chpp
> page. I started developing ht4tux, because I couldn't find a linux-manager

That's precisely why we started. :)

> (before the chpp-thing started). Also, my Swedish isn't that good...(good
> thing you're making it in english also btw).

We will release a new version this weekend, to be completely compliant
with CHPP. Then I will begin work on making to make it possible to use in
several languages.

> My intention is to just implement the very basic manager functions int ht4tux,
> because I haven't got time for a lot of programming. Ht4tux is almost
> finished btw.

What language/gui-tools etc. are you using?, btw

> I think Mattricks and ht4tux can live beside each-other very well and maybe
> there can be cooperation in the future. But for so long I think it will work
> out to just leave it like this.

I have no intention of pushing you into this by force, but it is at least
good to be aware of each other and perhaps we can as you suggest cooperate
in the future.

> Grtz,
> Barry
>
> ps: wanted you to mail by ht-mail, but it didn't fit :)

Yes, the ht-mail won't contain very much. I wanted to write more in the
original thing, but had to cut it.

/Ragnar Ouchterlony (proud owner of Malmslätts Jordelementarer)