[Mattricks] re: Hattrick4Tux & Mattricks

Barry te Dorsthorst b.g.tedorsthorst at student.utwente.nl
Tue Oct 7 22:15:45 CEST 2003

Hi,

Tnx for your ht-mail, I had noticed Mattricks last weak, also from the chpp
page. I started developing ht4tux, because I couldn't find a linux-manager
(before the chpp-thing started). Also, my Swedish isn't that good...(good
thing you're making it in english also btw).

My intention is to just implement the very basic manager functions int ht4tux,
because I haven't got time for a lot of programming. Ht4tux is almost
finished btw.

I think Mattricks and ht4tux can live beside each-other very well and maybe
there can be cooperation in the future. But for so long I think it will work
out to just leave it like this.

Grtz,
Barry

ps: wanted you to mail by ht-mail, but it didn't fit :)