[Mattricks] FW: bugg 2

Ragnar Ouchterlony ragnar at lysator.liu.se
Sun Nov 30 13:51:26 CET 2003

Ok, but I won't fix that the program crash on non-existant seasons just
now, because I want to have a safe way to discover xml:s which have no
data, so as to be able to produce a good error message.

And as to your place, it is due to that Mattricks calculates the position
on it's own, rather than also download the table-xml too. And the
calculation follows the old rule that the team with lowest id comes first
(now it is random) if everything else is equal.

/Ragnar