[Mattricks] New XML backend

Ragnar Ouchterlony ragnar at lysator.liu.se
Mon Dec 29 11:45:59 CET 2003

On Mon, 29 Dec 2003, Zazell Kroeske wrote:

> k, should be fixed now (cant get the cvs version to work tho... guess
> i'll have to update more stuff... but im moving to fedora core 1 soon,
> so i wont put much effort in updating my distro now)

> I updated the nl.po file (http://www.megamediamagazine.nl/nl.po), hope
> it works this time.

It worked now and it is in the cvs. I removed all fuzzy markings since
that means the text doesn't get translated. This means though that there
are some texts that might not be correctly translated even though they
don't have a fuzzy marking.

> (i used the cvs version and your explenation, didnt see much difference
> with the original one I translated tho)

There are a few additional messages to be translated, such as "Dutch" and
some more.