[Mattricks] New XML backend

Ragnar Ouchterlony ragnar at lysator.liu.se
Sun Dec 28 22:52:06 CET 2003

On Sun, 28 Dec 2003, Zazell Kroeske wrote:

> On Sun, 2003-12-28 at 21:58, Ragnar Ouchterlony wrote:
> > The new XML backend that I have been working on is now more or less fully
> > operational. If you want to see what it is all about you should download
> > the latest CVS version and go to the League tab. This is the only tab that
> > uses the new XML backend.
> >
> > Happy New Year and test Mattricks much!
> >
> > /Ragnar

> I downloaded the cvs version but when i try to run it, i get the
> following error:
>
> Unable to import the Mattricks package.
>
> No module named bsddb
>
> is the a package missing on my install? if so, what package do i need
> for this?

Strange, I was under the illusion that the bsddb module was part of the
core python distribution. *I* at least, don't need any extra package (I'm
running python2.3 on a Debian sarge machine). Do you have a directory
in /usr/lib/python2.3/bsddb or do you have any other files with bsddb in
it in that path?

What OS do you use?