[Mattricks] my linux box fault or program fault?

bart van der hall bart at bartgymnast.org
Sun Dec 28 18:26:07 CET 2003

Ragnar Ouchterlony wrote:

>On Sun, 28 Dec 2003, bart van der hall wrote:
>

>>Ragnar Ouchterlony wrote:

>>>How does it look in the hrf file?
>>>
>>>/Ragnar
>>>

>>de HRF file already gives the extra 0
>>

>Then it is not very much we can do here. We use the data in the hrf file
>and we can't assume that that data is wrong.
>
>I have no idea how you can fix this. Ask at some HT-conference about it.
>
>/Ragnar

Internally, all money is in Swedish kroner. So that's what the HRF
contains as well. 10 Kroner = 1 Euro in Hattrick.

The Mattrick developers are Swedes who probably don't realize this is a
problem.

this is what they say. maybe a thing todo for in the program?? that you
can switch between swedish Kroner and euro??