[Mattricks] website

Ragnar Ouchterlony ragnar at lysator.liu.se
Sun Dec 28 11:43:56 CET 2003

On Sun, 28 Dec 2003, bart van der hall wrote:

> I'm willing to contribute, to make a nice website for the program.
> if the program makers, would tell me what they all would like to have on
> the website.
> than I can start coding
>
> greets bart

Hi,

Nice to see that someone wants to make a webpage for us. What we would
like to see is something among the same lines as we already have, but
looks nicer and is easier to maintain and instead of one big page, is
placed on several different ones (the reason for it being on one single
page now is that it is easy to maintain). It would also be nice if it is
easy to add news-items and new releases. It would also be good if it easy
to have the pages in several different languages (currently we have
Swedish and English).

Note that you can't write the homepage code in PHP since we don't have PHP
installed on Lysator (where Mattricks is being hosted). Python or perl is better
alternatives.

When you have done something that might be good we could add a module to
the cvs tree with the homepage.