[Mattricks] dutch translation

Ragnar Ouchterlony ragnar at lysator.liu.se
Sat Dec 27 18:25:18 CET 2003

Hi, Zazell!

It's great that you have translated the texts into Dutch. There are
however a problem with it. You have erased the original texts in English
and replace them with the translation. There are both msgid and msgstr and
the translation should be in the msgstr and the original text should
remain in the msgid. I will try to find a way to fix this myself, but I
don't know how well I will succeed.

/Ragnar Ouchterlony