[Mattricks] Translations updated.

Ragnar Ouchterlony ragnar at lysator.liu.se
Sat Dec 27 18:17:43 CET 2003

On Tue, 23 Dec 2003, Bartosz Fenski aka fEnIo wrote:

> I've got question. I see many commits by you, but I don't see any
> changes in program... what are you "breaking" right now? ;)

Well, I have been making the basic handling of the xml:s that is the
future of Hattrick helping programs (in difference to the hrf:s). Thus now
(or at least soon) it should be possible to use all information provided
by HT in form of XML:s in the program. This means that I haven't changed
anything that is visible to the user yet (well, the commandline-command
"table" uses the new system, but I guess that one is rather unused by most
people).