[Mattricks] Translation.

Bartosz Fenski aka fEnIo fenio at o2.pl
Mon Dec 15 21:54:16 CET 2003

On Mon, Dec 15, 2003 at 11:29:06AM +0100, Ragnar Ouchterlony wrote:
> > > Looks good, except that I don't know a word of Polish (I once knew the
> > > word for beer after a visit to Poland 7 years ago :)).
> > I can remind it for you: "piwo" (or maybe someone told you "browar")
> > At least you've knew the more important word ;)
> Ah, yes, "piwo" it is. :)
How has Polish piwo tasted you? Was it good? ;)

> > My email is: fenio at o2.pl, and preferred account name is: fenio
> Ok, I have now set up your account. Hopefully you should receive an email
> with the password and the cvs instructions.
>
> Your account name is "_cvs_fenio"
Works perfectly. I've checked it few minutes ago.
Now I only have to set up my procmail to direct info about CVS commits
to proper mailbox ;)

> I have also checked in the Polish translation into the tree. Perhaps we
> should put the catalog file (pl/LC_MESSAGES/mattrick.mo) onto the homepage.
Hmm... I think that information about Polish translation will be enough.
I mean info that with next release Polish language will be included.
If you want you can of course put links to Polish version too ;)

regards
fEnIo
--
      _     Bartosz Feński aka fEnIo | mailto:fenio at o2.pl | pgp:0x13fefc40
    _|_|_    32-050 Skawina - Głowackiego 3/15 - w. małopolskie - Polska