[Mattricks] Translation.

Ragnar Ouchterlony ragnar at lysator.liu.se
Mon Dec 15 11:29:06 CET 2003

On Sat, 13 Dec 2003, Bartosz Fenski aka fEnIo wrote:

> On Sat, Dec 13, 2003 at 06:53:42PM +0100, Ragnar Ouchterlony wrote:
> > > BTW I've finished translation. It can be fetched from:
> > > http://skawina.eu.org/pl.po  It's made on CVS version.
> > Looks good, except that I don't know a word of Polish (I once knew the
> > word for beer after a visit to Poland 7 years ago :)).
> I can remind it for you: "piwo" (or maybe someone told you "browar")
> At least you've knew the more important word ;)

Ah, yes, "piwo" it is. :)

> > I could give you access to the cvs. I will check in this and other things
> > as well as the changes in the original strings tomorrow and at the same
> > time I could give you cvs-access. The cvs seems to be out of order for the
> > moment though. And we access CVS through SSH, not pserver.
> Ok. I'll wait for it.
>
> My email is: fenio at o2.pl, and preferred account name is: fenio

Ok, I have now set up your account. Hopefully you should receive an email
with the password and the cvs instructions.

Your account name is "_cvs_fenio"

I have also checked in the Polish translation into the tree. Perhaps we
should put the catalog file (pl/LC_MESSAGES/mattrick.mo) onto the homepage.