[Mattricks] Translation.

Bartosz Fenski aka fEnIo fenio at o2.pl
Sat Dec 13 19:05:27 CET 2003

On Sat, Dec 13, 2003 at 06:53:42PM +0100, Ragnar Ouchterlony wrote:
> > BTW I've finished translation. It can be fetched from:
> > http://skawina.eu.org/pl.po  It's made on CVS version.
> Looks good, except that I don't know a word of Polish (I once knew the
> word for beer after a visit to Poland 7 years ago :)).
I can remind it for you: "piwo" (or maybe someone told you "browar")
At least you've knew the more important word ;)

> > I wonder what about r/w access to your repository. Is it possible to get
> > it ? I could of course always put my translations on webpage, but it would
> > be much easier to have access to repository ;)
> >
> > I am not a programmer so I won't touch anything with .py suffix.
> > Don't worry I won't break anything. I'm trying to became Debian
> > developer right now too so I am pretty confidental reliable person.
> > I can send you encrypted password. I suppose that you're using pserver
> > access method?
> I could give you access to the cvs. I will check in this and other things
> as well as the changes in the original strings tomorrow and at the same
> time I could give you cvs-access. The cvs seems to be out of order for the
> moment though. And we access CVS through SSH, not pserver.
Ok. I'll wait for it.

>I forgot to add that I need to know what email-address you want to use
>with that cvs-account and what username (the username will always begin
>with _cvs_ for people who are not members in Lysator). There will be an
>email sent to you with cvs instructions when I have set up cvs access
>for you.
My email is: fenio at o2.pl, and preferred account name is: fenio

regards
fEnIo

--
      _     Bartosz Feński aka fEnIo | mailto:fenio at o2.pl | pgp:0x13fefc40
    _|_|_    32-050 Skawina - Głowackiego 3/15 - w. małopolskie - Polska