[Mattricks] Translation.

Ragnar Ouchterlony ragnar at lysator.liu.se
Sat Dec 13 18:53:42 CET 2003

On Sat, 13 Dec 2003, Bartosz Fenski aka fEnIo wrote:

> BTW I've finished translation. It can be fetched from:
> http://skawina.eu.org/pl.po  It's made on CVS version.

Looks good, except that I don't know a word of Polish (I once knew the
word for beer after a visit to Poland 7 years ago :)).

> I wonder what about r/w access to your repository. Is it possible to get
> it ? I could of course always put my translations on webpage, but it would
> be much easier to have access to repository ;)
>
> I am not a programmer so I won't touch anything with .py suffix.
> Don't worry I won't break anything. I'm trying to became Debian
> developer right now too so I am pretty confidental reliable person.
> I can send you encrypted password. I suppose that you're using pserver
> access method?

I could give you access to the cvs. I will check in this and other things
as well as the changes in the original strings tomorrow and at the same
time I could give you cvs-access. The cvs seems to be out of order for the
moment though. And we access CVS through SSH, not pserver.